Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Karaoke from Portugal

To China two months, the language issue was very distressed to karaoke. Her name is very long, near-empty know how she is, but her coach sources and the names of "the karaoke map," and finally she called her "karaoke" Since then she has a more useful only in China the name of the. Karaoke humility and hard work, a short period of two months time to establish a team in the main position, a team defense Guangdong Haiyin indispensable backbone. She said: "In fact I am very grateful to teammates and coaches, they did not know English, but to help me. Training at the competition, they also tried and I speak simple English, I am more easily adaptable team life, I learn to speak Chinese began a. "she section of the Chinese Institute is a" refueling ", and" Thank you. " "Because of mutual encouragement and appreciation are very important."

"I was not here eating habits, climate, but I really like playing in the team." Although she does not like to eat Chinese food, "but I was forced to eat their own, because competition need energy." One time, She and the team will go to the supermarket to buy food. "Guangzhou great, I can buy all the favorite food, such as cookies ah, ah watermelon. Right, the watermelon was here and Portugal is the same as the flavor of watermelon, the same delicious!" Karaoke Dengzhe eyes, surprised the reporter described her discovery. She also told reporters that she wants to please teammates time to taste Portuguese cuisine.