Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Formulate principles and objectives to complete

Formulate principles and objectives to complete

(A) you must determine your goals and the starting line.

To know that they will move toward where we must first see themselves now the position.

In other words, you must be careful analysis of their current level and the potential of these issues you may not fully understand, but you can try to answer, and in continuous learning to be amended.

When you finally sit down to a person, you can mention to their own the following questions and to write down the answer:

1, I had the competence and what kind of talent »

(1) On the one hand, I have expertise in that «to study, understand, to do that or recite»156-215.1

(2) in which I have expertise on the subject » From this description of my ability to learn are mainly embodied in the area where »

(3) I now is how to achieve the level of the »

Learning to know not only test Ling Dan, I did not test Lingdan, then I am sure that is spent learning some skills. Therefore, even if another poor performance is also studying the results, rather than do not learn the results, then the results are certainly representative of a certain degree of effort and learning methods. Not only to learn how to learn to others, the key lies in their own learning to explore their own on the merits, and carry forward the idea of it. People often say "go beyond self", refers to this point.

2, I learn what is the passion »

(1) there's something special to my heart excited, I particularly have the momentum to complete my goal »

(2) If so, this impulse of passion is what »

(3) completion of the benefits of which are goals I hope that the «

We should know that the desire to meet certain needs can often inspire the ideal. To some people will have a stable life and learning, some people in order to make big money while studying, some high official and learning to do, it was pleased to allow parents and learning, some people in the pursuit of personal independence and learn…… these are understandable, This trend of the times the value of diverse, and there is no higher than a certain value orientation of the natural values of certain issues, the key is to find these allow their exciting point. As long as their full of passion can really learn, you loudly said: "I study and make big money is the driving force married beauty!" Or, as did Lu said: "I am learning purpose is to let 000-899 my mother happy!" All Not embarrassed, because this is your choice.