Thursday, May 10, 2007

Armored war horse ice Ge Ruhua comes

After a low and deep wolf howls, in the room outside the room snowwolf's sound very quickly vanishes. The old person opens hesitates opens the sheet iron gate a small seam,after the slit confirmed truly does not have any snow wolf, the oldperson only then completely opens the gate. Wears the amy empire tradition clothing the middle-aged person sitsnearby the bed, saw the old person comes out, immediately ,politeness nods to the old person salutes. " uncle, hello. I am Leica friend which knew in thearmy, I am called the cold maple tree The pond, or you call me thepond cold maple tree to be also good, like this possibly more freelyspoken somewhat." "Uncle, my daddy?" The amy jumps out the tunnel to worry to askimmediately this youth man, the old person feature also revealsthe similar question. "Mmm, accurate speaking, I did not know, therefore I only then arrivehere." This young people's in all seriousness speaking. "The general situation is such... ... " Under 哈伯 old person'shinting, the young people sat nearby the bed speak him to come a seagram village the reason.
646-589 Online Tutorials Cisco

No comments: