Sunday, July 6, 2008

Red humor engineers how a test by the CCIE LAB

It is now the provisional morning 5:30, there are students in the experiment, I am very tired, just debugging End equipment and modified versions of a number of errors, I would like to talk about the examination process.

Now many people like their CCIE written exam experience and encourage each other friends, originally I would also like to Write, but has no time to organize, recently seen many people in a number of articles published online, and some of the test CCIE Attention , The contents of a track Furthermore, our side there are also many comrades immediately to troops, Take this article as a stepping stone to their success!

If the article comments on some things and some humorous description of a number of implications, please understand! Purely personal point of view!

Examination by a CCIE LAB Qin Liji

A 3:00 am, took ah, Luo Bing, repeated on a bed Luo Bing! Simple wire bed issued a molar the voice of many comrades started complaining! Up, open the laptop…… ..

Running a "round-table warrior," Zaida one council, and no on 50 great! Depressing!

5:00 to finally consumption, the ball and engage in Xiaoqiang, two individuals have been 30 hours without rest, the reluctance, the unhappy look! Mother, also a friend? Three each other with their malicious statements Greetings, I am too lazy to their arguments and immediately to Shuxi dress, with Prestige version of the suit, many days ago put under physical Ironing Ruzi, today was finally able to see天日, no shirt, wearing makeshift Xiaoqiang! A show of smell!

6:00, we get on the subway, 6:40 assigned to the Wangfujing Street, they like the heat of the two dogs ran into a McDonald's, like, to see them chew the food, said the appetite that I really did not, Qiangren With a little something to eat. 7:00 we began to discuss three CCIE some feature, many places, there are still many problems, the Vietnamese did not mind that at the end, just simply say, silence………

8:30, "Zouba" and the ball first to stand up, we came to the three individuals together with Oriental Plaza E1 downstairs, the way did not say a word, the silence me to the elevator, the door to the elevator, I finally realized that what is a friend, the two individuals concerned about the eyes watching me into the elevator, I was really touched and into the elevator, calling the ball out, "12 noon downstairs McDonald's, get Laoping "I did not speak, the elevator slowly for the last, Cisco elevator really fast, to be on to the 19th floor of the reception Miss Let us wait for examiners prospects! Succession to a number of candidates, a total of five individuals. And share the care of the bladder peep his eyes with each other, looked extremely Weisuo.

All quiet in the heart of today can look forward to killing each other! No one greeted each other, and the atmosphere was relatively embarrassment. Less than one! With the prospects of Miss sentence, "Vincent! Pick!" A not very tall, looks very ordinary people come out (of my Guaiguai! Finally see the legends of the Zhou Junling): " CCIE candidates, and I walk! "I fear sets, like the rabbit closely with the same examiner! Due to the time that I have been threatened, Cisco is the door with access control, step on the night walk was held in the outside. At that time, I was the first with the examiners in the back, through the first door of the time, I do not know how, to the examiners I went to the back, I was subconsciously to the examiner to the past, this is not intentional, but interested in the performance of engineers The style! (Lian Pihou the obvious advantages)

To a small door that reads, CCIE examination room, not the examination room, examiners first ID check, and then checkmark attendance that day to a total of six individuals, a test security, the remaining are routing, security Gemen I sat in the back. On! Gemen this a few days without washing head. Palygorskite all! Examiners like back Double Dutch, said the test rules and examination of the ISDN number and then start the title and I take the version is 160.2 Month - March this version is victory, no one before. Myth 5 days ago Xiaoqiang broke. Examination has finally started, the examiners to remind us to check their personal information, if correct click OK, here I would like to remind everyone that, we must look at carefully, I found I was on my mailbox Cisco wrong, Halo! Immediately revise up, Click OK, then start debugging Super Terminal, Cisco has provided to me a particularly broken machines, keyboards like wood to do the same! What ah!

The examination room, except me, all the people are beginning to experiment percussion, where I have to remind one and not of the knockout experiment, the first good topic, I am 9:15 pm - 11:00 topic has been in the translation , The examiners to the paper, I have filled the (Cisco to provide you a lot of color pencil, I do not know where engaged in, quite beautiful), the examiners seemed very busy, the Fengfenghuohuo walked going, I do not know the so! But I believe that every time he traversed around me, I certainly will see what to do, I like very alternative, the entire house full of para para voice. Suddenly I found that I get to see not a feature, a few words Gao Buding, I English is not very strong, no way, secretly wrote in the hands of the English, but really did not expect, I was almost a move Bury me……

In fact, I was suddenly a machine died, I raised their hands to ask examiners from my resume, he accidentally saw my hand to write the word, he asked me, this is how the case! My mind At that time, a blank, I said that I would like to go out for a translation of the more stupid answer ah. He saw me one, did not speak, walk away, then I feel we now can be imagined, but certainly, but also Meizhun back to the bad impression left Cisco, Hey! (I must remind you not to do To like me, childish things, too dangerous, police everywhere).